Restaurant and bars open and close as stated in opening times.
Last sitting for Lunch and High tea is at 3:00pm
Last sitting for Dinner is 10:00pm
A minimum of three-course meal is required for Lunch, which includes a main course and a choice of third and first course. Two main courses cannot be ordered as a 2 course at Lunch deal.
A minimum of two persons required for Dynasty Afternoon High tea, where price is charged per person. Tea and coffee is included with High tea.
A minimum of one main course per person is required for Dinner else multiple starters are ordered to share, 10% service charge will be applicable if main is shared between two along with starters.
Lunch price is charged per person and one set meal cannot be shared between two or more people. Full price will be charged irrespectively of how many courses are consumed.
For larger groups and orders you may be contacted to pre-order in advance to avoid longer waiting timings. A small deposit is required for large groups (7 people and over), which is deducted from your final bill, for no shows deposits are not refundable and is also applicable for no show of certain members of reservation. 10% service charge is applicable on groups of 6 people and over. Cheques are billed at your table.
For High-tea, your credit card details will be required at the time of booking, you will only be charged on the day on dining, 24 hours notice is required for cancellations – No shows will be charged full price per person on the day of reservation.
Groups of 6 and over for high tea – a full payment will be required at the time of booking, for dinner pre-orders must be received at 24 hours before your visit. Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours before your visit otherwise the price of the food will be charged.
We will do our utmost to contact you if we have not received your pre-order.
Tang’s Dynasty Restaurant cannot accept responsibility for bookings cancelled or subject to error if these notice periods are not observed. Late bookings may be accepted at our discretion.
We reserve the right to update and change the terms and conditions of our gift cards or vouchers at any time. Our gift cards or vouchers remain the property of company who maintains the right to cancel the card in situations where it is deemed necessary to do so.The gift card or voucher balance cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed against the purchase of another card.
Gift cards or vouchers are refundable with seven days of purchase, all gift vouchers are made to order only where 20% will be non-refundable if the voucher has been printed with personal greetings. All gift cards or vouchers purchased are valid for particular restaurant stated for. All gift vouchers or cards are not valid after expiration date which is indicated/printed clearly on the card or vouchers.
Lost/ Stolen/ Damaged
In cases where your gift card or voucher is lost or stolen, We are unable to replace or reimburse. We cannot be held responsible for the any lost gift card or a voucher as a result of theft or fraud. All gift cards and vouchers have a unique PIN number for security purposes which is required for the time of reservations. We cannot be held responsible for any unauthorised use where the card number and/ or PIN have become known to another party.
- The bill will be settled on the day/night.
- Special requests: Table position requests are taken but not guaranteed.
- Special diets: Please detail any special food/drink requests on your online pre-ordering form or email, giving as much notice as possible. Gluten-free, halal and vegan dishes are available, subject to pre-ordering. At least 48 hours notice is required. Please contact the Reservations Team for further information.
- Full payment is required for private dining, weddings, parties, corporate events and functions, menus/meals will be designed according to your taste and dietary requirements
- We request at least 3 weeks ‘notice for private dining cancellations. 50% Deposits are non-refundable for earlier cancellations and later cancellations will be 100% non refundable.
- All menus & produce are subject to availability.
- Tang’s Dynasty has the fully functional bar with a range of drinks cocktails, mock-tails, wines and spirits – all spirits, liquors and mixers are priced for single shots as stated on the menu.
- We do not provide children’s menus however we can adapt various dishes from available menus.
- Please Note – we do not have any changing facilities or storage of prams. We have no restrictions for children including infants, however due to the nature of dining please respect other diners.
- Nuts: All of our products may contain traces of nuts. If you require a nut-free menu, please ask the Reservations Office, however we cannot guarantee 100% that there will be no traces.
- Visitors with disabilities: All facilities at the Oshibori are fully accessible to visitors with disabilities.
- Any property damaged will be valued and charged accordingly.
- We make utmost effort to provide you an excellent dining experience. Where every effort has been taken to ensure our diners are served the best quality and freshest ingredients. If you may have any concerns please notify a member of staff as soon as possible so that we can rectify the problem right away. Please be advised that we cannot deal with any complaint after you leave the premises.
- We have the right to refuse entry to anyone at any times, including removal based on misconduct and unacceptable behaviour.
- Data protection: Your details will be held on our reservation system to facilitate your future transactions safely and so that we can send you information on our menus and promotions, and occasionally conduct market research.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
- By entering the premises you agree to be bound by the aforementioned terms and conditions.